Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

last two weeks on instagram















A few random pictures from Instagram (my nick is 'alicezielasko')

1. My outfit from the Paprocki&Brzozowski show last Thuesday in Warsaw: Acne bomber jacket, Top Shop skirt and Mango heels.
2. Paprocki&Brzozowski show in Warsaw.
3. Make up during the photoshoot for Fashion Salade .
5. Shoots from Madrid. I miss this beautiful city ♥
7. Backstage picture from the photoshoot for Fashion Salade & Aristocrazy.
8. Burberry Prorsum skirt, the best part of my outfit.
9. I visited H&M showroom last week, these pumps from the Trend fall collection have cought my eye.
10. Yummy apple pie & my new Eye Of Tiger top from Nasty Gal:)
11. Sweet waffles, the best breakfast ever.
12. Misbehave summer bbq in Cracow.

Thank you Magdalena & Areta for the shoots of me!

Music: Blood Orange - I'm sorry we lied





Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment